On WordPress and other similar blogs there seems to be 1000s of blogs about infertility, with 99% of them by women.
It seems us men don’t want to share our worries and concerns when going through the ‘infertility rollercoaster’- well it’s not in our nature to share!
Well, I’m, trying to change that stat, one blog entry at a time.
Here’s my stats:
– Asian British (for the non Brits- Asian is generic for those from India and similar countries)
– Male. 37 yo. Work as a GP. Qualified as a Dr for 10 years now.
– Engaged to E (36 yo). White British. Been together nearly 5 years. No previous kids.
– 1 younger sibling: S, 31 yo
– Parents: deceased (Mum in 2000, Dad in 2003)
– Relation who has 8 month baby boy after using egg donation and IVF
Other interests: nice food, films, playing the guitar, playing badminton, drinking the occasional German and American wheat beer and now realising these interests are a tad dull and I’m not on computer dating anymore.
Married to E.